1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my DLO 1919a4 so I am selling off the remainder of my 1919a4 stuff. Time to move on to other things. Have a partial 1919a4 parts kit for sale. You get everything in the picture except for the stripped carrying handles. Asking $900.00 plus shipping. Payment via USPS Money Order. Not for sale where prohibited. Parts sold as is.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Thanks,

Charles Cox
FFL/SOT
Viking Arms

Formerly Known as SolothurnAT

Attachments

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced $850.00 shipped

In the interest of getting this sold to raise money for other projects I am reducing the price to $850.00 shipped.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
What all is missing from the kit?

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
From what I can see, it's missing ...

Trunnion
Barrel
Bottom plate

E
Also missing the booster/bearing and bands
Front sight
barrel plunger
breech lock cam and screw

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's probably right what is in the pic is what you get. I am open to offers. I really don't want to break up the parts and sell them individually.

Thanks,

Charles

·
11,291 Posts
The problem is that you are missing the most valuable parts. They are the most valuable because they are the scarcest in the market.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So what would you say the value would be? If I remember correctly the last few parts kits that were complete I sold for around the 1300-1500 range. I've had offers on the partial kit. I don't want to be overpriced but at the same time don't want to lose money.

·
Registered
440 Posts
FWIW, I agree. Somewhere between $650-$750 would be my estimate of the value of the parts offered. Just my opinion.....

·
11,291 Posts
Honestly I think lower than the other two guys. The only expensive part you have is thebleft plate. That's not normally one people are looking for. I'd say 450 would be my top end. Bottom and top plates, trunion, and the bolt parts hold a large sum of the value.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts