1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS 1919a4 + M2 tripod/crankfire/etcetera SPF

Sold Pending Funds

A couple years ago I met up with Loboslanding and we put this little gem together in his garage. Many of the pics used on this website's build tutorial were taken using this particular gun on that day. I would love to keep it forever but circumstances being what they are I cannot. I haven't actually shot it very much, less than a case of ammo in all, and it has functioned without a problem.

http://1919a4.com/tutorials/tutorial14.php

It was built using an ORF sideplate and rivets. We installed a Karma trigger and sear. The machine work was done by ORF as well. It includes the following accessories;

Starlight case with wheels
M2 tripod with T&E
MG42 AA tripod w/bracket to hold 1919a4
Original Crankfire by Emory
Israeli A6 kit in near 100% condition
- bipod
- flash hider
- buttstock
- carry handle (installed)
Large quantity of links - more than a thousand I think.
Four cloth belts
Assorted spare parts

I just tallied everything up and discovered that I have about $2400 in this gun with accessories. I'm looking for $1900 + shipping for everything. I'm not interested in splitting this up right now, but that will depend on interest. I have no idea what shipping will cost. This stuff is heavy and will have to go in several boxes. I'm located in the Tampa bay area of Florida and can meet you halfway if you are within 200 miles or so.

My post count is low because I had to recreate my account. Somehow it was dropped when they did the changeover. You can do a search for Cammer on the old forums and see my old postings. I also have 100%(216) feedback on Ebay under my handle fire.medic.

I can take plenty of pics, email for anything specific. For now here is what I have;

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sell him the tripod and t&e and I'll buy the rest.
Give me the price in an email.

warthog42"at"insightbb.com

Also, if you can send me some pix of the rest of the stuff too, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I think we can work this out. I'm going to go ahead and mark this SPF. But I have to be fair in that there were a couple folks ahead of Big Ed on the tripod/T&E who had dibs in the event that I decided to split this up. I'm going to have to go down the list.

·
Registered
317 Posts
if you can't decide on who to split it up too, I would be interested in whole package, but only if it doesn't work out w/ the other gentlemaen. don't want to hamstring anyone. greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts