1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS: .30 caliber M1919A4 Parts Kit, all US GI .30 cal. parts, except for the left side plate is 7.62mm. Very Good Condition: $1,200.00, Delivered.

.30 cal. Sight Assembly, New Bolt, lock frame and barrel extension. Most of the parts are new condition. Barrel is very good.

email [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
What .30 caliber is it? :tongue:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Consider this a free bump for a guy whose 14 out of 16 posts are 'for sale' ads.

Good luck with the sale. Looks like a nice kit. How did you get the background so 'white'? Its a nice contrast for a sales post, Id like to learn how to do it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
30-06 caliber kit. Used PostImage.org to host image.

Same here. Lots of Oriental dating sites and a couple of offers for "free" apps that will likely cost you dearly to remove.
The caliber of the kit is 30-06.

I used PostImage.org to post the image, as it was recommended to me by a member of this board. Any other or better image hosting site recommended? Let me know and I will switch to what's best for the board.

Thx

·
12,504 Posts
Although Acme-Surplus is not well known on this site, believe that he is a very valued member of the industry.

I would not hesitate for a second to engage in another deal with him.

rory

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The caliber of the kit is 30-06.

I used PostImage.org to post the image, as it was recommended to me by a member of this board. Any other or better image hosting site recommended? Let me know and I will switch to what's best for the board.

Thx
I meant how did you take the picture with the all white background, perfect light and no borders? Every time I try and take a picture for adds I wind up with crappy lighting and my dog on one side of the pic and my toes in the other.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts

Thx
I find that Photobucket works out well for this function. I don't get any extraneous ads with that site.

And while I am at it, I will second Rory in support for this vendor. Top notch, no question about it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind words!

I find that Photobucket works out well for this function. I don't get any extraneous ads with that site.

And while I am at it, I will second Rory in support for this vendor. Top notch, no question about it.
Thanks for the kind words. As for the image quality; I used a table with photographic paper, as the back ground. Off white, I believe. I also used four strobes, purchased from a 1919A4.com forum member who used to distribute camera equipment. The camera is a Canon digital, using manual settings of 125/f20. The color balance is off, but I bought a filter device that will correct the auto feature. I just haven't figured out how to use it. I took a photography class over forty years ago, but forgot most of what I learned.

If anyone can use this 1919A4 kit, let me know!

Thx

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
+1 on Photobucket, although I don't use it much anymore since Darkstar fixed the photo attachment feature on this site. Easy to attach photos directly from those saved on your own computer and no middleman.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts