1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: 1919A4 semi 8mm barrel/7.62 x 51 option-Sold

SOLD WTS a semi-auto 1919A4 beltfed in caliber 8mm. Gun is in excellent shape and works great. It is set up (headspaced) right now for the 8mm Romanian ammo that shoots great in this gun. Gun was built by using a semi-auto right side plate made by KMP Classic Arms(100 % plate with serial number) and is marked as such on the inside of the plate.It was built with the assistance of a master gunsmith known for his work on beltfeds. Also included is a brand new .308 barrel and .308 barrel, bearing. This will enable the buyer to switch calibers to .308 (7.62x51) with the only addition needed being a cartridge stop in .308. The 8mm barrel is in excellent condition. This 1919a4 is set to run as soon as it is out of the box. Included as well is an instruction manual, Headspace and timing gauge with instructions and a trunion shield protector. Gun must be sent to an FFL who is willing to accept from a non license holder. I will require a signed copy of your ffl's license with payment or I can not ship. A face to face is possible in northern Illinois. This will require buyer to have a valid FOID card, submit to ISP background check and comply with required waiting period for possession. This is only for sale in CONUS where not prohibited. Price with shipping / insurance included is $2199.00. ** NEW Price-as of 17 June 2015 the new price with shipping is $1799.00* Sold pending funds

If buyer does not want the .308 barrel and barrel bearing deduct $100.00 for a final cost of $1699.00 shipped. Sold pending funds

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Bump for a beautiful gun MrLou, Good luck with the sale.
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I'm surprised this hasn't sold. It was built by one of the most talented machinist/builders that posts here.

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
Send me a pm with your email or phone number. You don't have any listed so I could not contact you.
He can't PM yet until he has 20 post's so one of you will have to put your email up but camouflage it so the spammers can't see it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks MR Lou.

Received the gun in pristine condition. Again, thanks for all the information and help with the set-up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts