1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as promised I have the spade grips done and ready to go. I did most of them with walnut handles but have about 8 sets of the black grips should anyone prefer that look. Just keep in mind guys all builds vary in dimension a little bit weather home build or not so they may require some fitting to your gun depending on how it was built. I built my guns tight and fit every set to two different guns and they all functioned fine but there is a reason for the old saying "close enough for government work" when it comes to Browning's. They are 330.00 plus shipping in a medium flat rate box or I can bring them to the creek N/C with a commitment up front but I need to know by Tuesday mid day or they will not make the trip and have to ship. I will be at the creek from Wednesday to the following Monday but will ship the day I get home for anyone that wants a set. I only did a small run of these to test the waters so to speak. I also have some A6 top cover latches for anyone looking for one and they are 45.00 each. Checks are ok from long time members pr if I have dealt with you all others a USPS money order (sorry) I don't do paypal because of their anti gun philosophy. Russ
DSC01648.JPG DSC01646.JPG DSC01645.jpg DSC01637.jpg

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Toolman, These look awesome!!!!
Your hard work and determination has paid off my friend. I just need to sell some stuff at the creek and then I will be ordering a set in black from you!! These look better than anything else on the market and those others are even higher priced!!! Great job on a quality product at a great price. :thumbup:
As far as the A6 latches, are there any manufacturers marks on them?
CaptMax

·
Registered
484 Posts
Wtb

Your hard work and determination has paid off my friend. I just need to sell some stuff at the creek and then I will be ordering a set in black from you!! These look better than anything else on the market and those others are even higher priced!!! Great job on a quality product at a great price. :thumbup:
CaptMax
CaptMax
I agree with you 100% on the spades.

Toolman
Heck yea brother
I will take 1 set of spades with walnut handles and 1 A6 top cover latch.
I still have a stamped envelope with your name and address on it. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to the creek, so I will need mine shipped.
Thank you sir.
M.McCurry

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CaptMax
Thanks brother I only saw drawing numbers on the latches but will take a closer look and let you know if I find anything. See you in a few days and make sure you have room in the van I have two or three boxes for you ;)

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CaptMax
I agree with you 100% on the spades.

Toolman
Heck yea brother
I will take 1 set of spades with walnut handles and 1 A6 top cover latch.
I still have a stamped envelope with your name and address on it. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to the creek, so I will need mine shipped.
Thank you sir.
M.McCurry
I will hold one set for you and let you know how I do on your creek list, I already found a sear with the help of another board member who has the BA bug lol and I look forward to helping spend as much of your money as possible :D I love shopping for other guys at the creek it is always fun to come home with a van full and see the look on my wife's face while I say "Don't worry honey it's not mine trust me I would never spend that much!"

·
Registered
484 Posts
I will hold one set for you and let you know how I do on your creek list, I already found a sear with the help of another board member who has the BA bug lol and I look forward to helping spend as much of your money as possible :D I love shopping for other guys at the creek it is always fun to come home with a van full and see the look on my wife's face while I say "Don't worry honey it's not mine trust me I would never spend that much!"
You will probably do a better job of spending my money than I would. Just give me a total when you can.
Thanks to the other member with the BA sear I really appreciate it.

M.McCurry

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the kind words guys I j8ust hope I can sell a few sets at the creek.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Russ - I've been waiting for these!!! I'll take one, walnut grips. I'll send you a PM. Do they have the bomb QA stamp on them...

DaveB

·
Registered
484 Posts
List is getting longer.

Russ,
I hope you have a good time at the creek.
Please add another A6 top cover latch to my list when you return.
Thank you sir,
M.M.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts