1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Guys I will be back on the grid in a few days once I get through the creek. Sorry for the slow response but the pace is brutal this week. All PM's replied to and half the spades are sold. Russ

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I love mine!!! Thanks again Toolman, these are beautiful compared to what else is out there available.
If anyone is thinking about a set of spades these are the ones to get!!! :thumbup:
CaptMax

·
Registered
484 Posts
I got mine today along with my toys from the creek. These spades are just a good as everyone says they are. They are stamped perfectly, there are no cheap allen screws holding them together like my other ones.
Thank you toolman for everything, this was a great investment.
M.M.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I got mine today along with my toys from the creek. These spades are just a good as everyone says they are. They are stamped perfectly, there are no cheap allen screws holding them together like my other ones.
Thank you toolman for everything, this was a great investment.
M.M.
Thanks for letting me know it showed up ok M. and the kind words. I will keep hunting for the rest of your list and keep you updated. Russ

·
Registered
57 Posts
I received mine yesterday as well. The quality is top notch - I have to say, these are the nicest spade grips I've seen, and the fitment was perfect on my DLO 1919. The NOS A6 top cover latch was really nice too, a great upgrade. Thanks again!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I received my set of spades. Very nicely made, I wouldn't change anything about them. Knowing Russ's OCD I knew they would look good but I think he out did himself...

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks for the kind words guys I am glad everyone is happy with them. I guarantee all my stuff so have no fear if there ever is a problem.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
If anyone is considering spade grips these are the ones you want!!!
There are none better even at a higher price. Great job Toolman!!!
CaptMax

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got mine today:

Can't say enough on how well this is made. I've seen a few and waited. Glad I did. This is really well machined and assembled. Great job Russ!

Dave

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks Dave I am glad you like them. All orders are shipped at this point. Russ

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Bump for one of the members who could not find the thread. Think mothers day, nothing says love like a warm beltfed right?

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Yes I still have some sets left and you can reach me at my direct email toolman11 (at) rochester (dot) rr (dot) com

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I forgot to post this sooner but I really like the set that I picked up while I was at your shop. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I think they will go on the 17 when I get my grandpa to shoot it.

Don't you still have more of these left for the guys that didn't get one yet?

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I forgot to post this sooner but I really like the set that I picked up while I was at your shop. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I think they will go on the 17 when I get my grandpa to shoot it.

Don't you still have more of these left for the guys that didn't get one yet?
Thanks Kyle just remember to post some range time with Gramps behind the 1917A1 for us and don't forget to clean it afterwards! I am glad you like them, thanks for the kind words.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts