1919 A4 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I sure need a set of these. Russ they sure look well made.
Tony say the word and I will put a set aside with your name on it brother then they will be here for when you are ready. Hope life is going better these days. Russ

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Thank you for the kind words. So far only one member has had fitting issues and one had to turn the pin down just slightly but if anyone who bought a set has any issues at all please let me know because I stand behind my work 100%

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
American walnut but am toying with doing some of the black ANM2 with the finger rest and I am out of the A6 latches for now sorry.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I did autofire but most guys wanted the American walnut so I only did a few and they sold fast. I think captmax just sold his set of them today on the board.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I did autofire but most guys wanted the American walnut so I only did a few and they sold fast. I think captmax just sold his set of them today on the board.
Yes I’m ashamed for it too. I had full intentions of using them and then found out they wouldn’t work with the Ferret mount. I also love my bakelites on my 1917a1. With the Ferret draining my wallet and the holidays coming I thought I would pass them along to another member who would appreciate them. I didn’t make any money off them and did describe them accurately as the best there is. I even offered a 100% money back guarantee including shipping!! Hopefully I will build another Browning soon and you will still sell me another pair toolmanm203, I loved just playing with them even without the gun attached to them! :eek:
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I'm sorry if I missed it, but are you still making these?

Very nice work!
Sorry they are long gone but I have thought of doing another run of them when I get my shop back together.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I must admit... those look great. I prefer the look of the black. I bet the wood version would look much better after being used for a while.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts