1919 A4 Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I have not started any new productions runs because work has been just too busy with all the craziness we deal with now. When I do another run I will certainly off them here first to board members before selling them elsewhere.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Toolman these are really nice grips, I had been trying to figure out where they came from, I really like the mechanical geometry where the butterfly actually lifts up on the trigger, rather than some silly cam action on the trigger. I was thinking about building myself a set, but it’s hardly worth the trouble of reverse engineering etc , so the million dollar question do you think you might build more in the near future ???

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Jon I am going to do another run but was also changing the design to make them a bit more solid. While the ones I made were basically the TNW/allied armament style I am going to combine the two designs and make them beefier. I will post a pictures of one I have and you guys can let me know your thoughts. The tough part is beefing them up while trying to keep the cost down and not having to make 500 sets at a time to do so.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Not really sure I have not run all the numbers yet.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts