1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'll sell the following from these pictures, Everything is original US and in exceptional shape.
You will get;
Correct 1919A6 shroud, Freshly parkerized
US- bi-pod & legs, Correct Right and Left 1919A6
2- Flash hidders, 1 is correct for 30.06 and 1 is restricted for 308
1919A6 Carry handle
1919A6 stock
1919A6 (aluminum grips) rear pistol grip with complete buffer
1919A6 front sight
1919A6 stelite lined 30.06 barrel, 1919A6 original ( not in picture)
Look at these pictures and e-mail me, $950 plus shipping.

·
Registered
864 Posts
As you selling the parts or the whole gun? If you're selling the A6 parts, I'll take the click adjustable front sight.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whole Gun or A6 Parts

I'll sell the list of A6 parts together for-$950 plus shipping
I'll sell all parts except right side plate-$1500 plus shipping
I'll sell the complete gun (Requires a demo letter)-$1500 plus shipping

·
Registered
864 Posts
Ray, PLEASE!!! I"M BEGGING YOU! Please sell me that click adjustable front sight assembly. I have been looking for a nice one for months. I ordered another one but when it arrived it was a beat-up hunk of junk. I need a nice minty one like you have to finish my project. It's the last that part I need.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,235 Posts
57Strat- I know a vendor that used to have a number of these. e-mail me and let me know who you have been dealing with and I'll see if I can help you out. I don't know for sure about current availability, but I'll try to find some. -Rollin

[email protected]

Not trying to hijack your thread, Ray, but this may help the fellow if you don't want to sell that front sight separately.

·
Registered
26 Posts
1919a6

I wish you would have put it up for sale @ 6 months ago. I had a demo letter for a 1919. Your gun is much nicer than the one I bought.

Shane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts