1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale (or partial trade with cash for a nice US Model 1918 tripod) is a very nice 1928 Colt model M35 tripod.
Tripod is complete (except for leather leg strap). Three small elevation dial stop pins and front pin chain
were missing when I got the tripod but I located them and there are included in the sale (inside plastic bag).

The cradle is stamped Colt number 108 and the lower tripod and data plate are stamped Colt number 130.
Tripod is complete and in very good condition (small ding on right front leg) as it was restored sometime in the recent past. The bag on the side holds the front pin chain and 3 elevation wheel stop pins which were missing when I bought the tripod but I later found. Tripod has both traverse stops.

I would like $1,750 plus actual shipping for this hard to find tripod. First "I will take it" followed by a PM gets it.
Please ask questions before saying you will take it. SOLD to IMDan9093 PAID & SHIPPED
Tripod Camera accessory Tripod Camera accessory Cameras & optics Tripod Camera accessory Cameras & optics

·
Registered
907 Posts
Wow that was fast!
Very nice tripod and price. Wish it would have been a 17a1 I've got a guy looking for one that needs a restoration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts