1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS 1928 Colt WC MG Stripped Rear Sight Leafs

I have available for sale two rear 1928 Colt WC rear sights. Sight 1 is serial number 311 and has the top adjusting screw. Sight 2 is serial number 879 and does not have the adjusting screw. Pictures below show both sights as labeled but taken from different angles so you can see the detail.

These are a very hard item to find as many of them were damaged by rough handling of the guns in shipment, storage, and the de-milling process. I was lucky to find a few when searching for a replacement for the damaged one on my own gun.

I am asking what I think is an extremely good price of $125.00 each plus $8.75 actual insured priority mail shipping to the buyer’s location for these hard to find items.

These are the remaining 1928 Colt WC parts that I have available.

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First “I will take it”, followed up with a PM gets it.

Sights - View 1.jpg Sights View 2.jpg

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
In case it helps, I have the long elevating screws that will fit these, as well as the knob. It's a slightly finer pitch than original for the 1928, but will get the job done. So if lack of those components is a factor for any prospective buyer, don't think twice about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts