1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my own personal spare dial sight and without a doubt the nicest operating one I have ever owned. It is an early Mk III Vickers MG Lensatic Dial Sight, everything is correct on it and everything works properly. Sight sets up nicely on zero marks on all dials, liquid level is in excellent condition, friction releases in perfect order with good spring tension, and Lensatic sight is bright and clear. This is a very hard to find early WWII MK III version made by WB&S Co. Ltd and dated 1940 that has gone through the factory update process.

A very original and unmolested dial sight with no missing parts or rust. One of the earliest one I have ever found. Included with the sight is an accessory emergency sight in excellent condition that was used if the spirit level on the sight was ever damaged while in field use. The only thing missing is the original metal carrying case.

I am asking what I think is an extremely good price of $1,350 plus actual insured shipping to the buyer’s location for this rare item.

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First “I will take it”, followed up with a PM gets it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts