1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have some links to sell. These work for .308, 8mm and 30.06. I can ship these to any of the 50 states for only $8.10. I can accept paypal or postal money orders. With paypal, there is additional $2.50 fee. Insurance is optional at your discretion and cost. Email me direct at [email protected]. Here's a pic of how the links look. Thanks

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Your kill'n me ! Tripod awhile back,just sent payment for case extacters today!Guess I,m going to the PO for another money order.:D

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ferfunwoody

I just sent you an email

7.62X39

I'm sorry you missed my previous ad a few weeks ago. I'd have fixed you up also but I'm sure OOW took good care of you. They're good folks with great stuff

Thanks

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Darin

Email sent

1919Dummie

Thank you for the kind words. That was one heck of a plug! I never sold so many links in such a short time. I only have about 3500 left that don't have anyones' name on yet.

Thank you everyone!

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

T

·
0 Posts
links

would like to get 2k, but i am currently stuck offshore till the 27th. how soon would you need the funds? if i miss these, any available in the near future?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Guys

I can get more links but not before early August. I'd like to know how much interest there is to try and figure out how many to get. Sound off if you're interested!

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

·
Registered
45 Posts
you warned me before

... to get the links while you got 'em. Got the 1919 together TODAY. COUNT ME IN FOR 1000 links. Send me an email when you get more. I WILL buy them this time. Have belts, now need links.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Riss

I have you down for 1 K. I don't know what happened but that last batch went fast! Thanks

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK guys.....I had to switch to a bigger piece of paper to keep track of this but I have both of you down. Thanks

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts