1919 A4 Forums banner

WTS 308 Tracer Reloaders special

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ArizonaBeagle 
#1 ·
1000 rounds primed Brass $150
1000 30 cal tracer projectiles $90

1000 rounds brass and Projectiles $210

I will sell 5K at this price. I am quickly running out of components so prices will continue to rise until I can find another source.

If you can the components cheaper let me know.

Disclamer: The brass is CVC takedown. The primer is good and the brass is processed. However it is berdan primed. The projectiles are Orange tip 30 cal.

We can do a FTF in AZ or I can cram everything in Flat rate boxes. Buyer pays shipping

bob
bobianoNOSPAM@yahoo.com
damagellc.com

#7 ·
Is that for loaded rounds or projectiles. Pleas let me know what happened
Bob
bobianoNOSPAM@yahoo.com
Bob,
You cannot ship loaded ammo via USPS period. Nada, will not happen legally. Even if they had only cast lead projectiles in them....its the powder and primers that forbid it.

Now one can ship projectiles via USPS flat rate boxes as long as they are not hazardous material. So ball, ap, soft points, ect... are A.O.K. But tracers, API, incidenary, ect are classified hazardous under USPS regs and they are forbidden fruit...period.

For UPS and FedEx, they will ship tracers, Inc. and API but one needs to pay the $20 Haz Mat fee and ONLY licensed DOT certified Haz Mat shippers can actually ship them. So UPS nor FedEx will accept a Haz. Mat. package from the private guy.

#11 ·
Bob,
You cannot ship loaded ammo via USPS period. Nada, will not happen legally. Even if they had only cast lead projectiles in them....its the powder and primers that forbid it.

Now one can ship projectiles via USPS flat rate boxes as long as they are not hazardous material. So ball, ap, soft points, ect... are A.O.K. But tracers, API, incidenary, ect are classified hazardous under USPS regs and they are forbidden fruit...period.

For UPS and FedEx, they will ship tracers, Inc. and API but one needs to pay the $20 Haz Mat fee and ONLY licensed DOT certified Haz Mat shippers can actually ship them. So UPS nor FedEx will accept a Haz. Mat. package from the private guy.
Bob

I think a private individule can ship via UPS. For sure you cannot ship the tracers via USPS, but UPS will allow you to do a hazmat. Things may have changed, but I sold some ammo and had to ship it out of state a couple of years ago and had no problem. Found out that only Depot UPS sites will accept a hazmat shippments. You can't go to the local UPS store and ship it. I took a quick look at the UPS link here -> http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/re...s/responsible/requirements.html?WT.svl=SubNav

and did not see any restrictions for private party shipments.

You will probably have to drive down from Globe to Mesa to one of their new depots.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.