1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wts .50bmg pulled projectiles. I've got 10,500 of these willing to deliver to the creek in April. It's coming up on us fast guys so I'm throwing this out there. 700 in a 50cal ammo can @ .32 cents ea. $225 a can.
These have slight pull marks, the ones I've reloaded run thru my m2 great, she eats them up. I'm hauling down 15 cans with me. All I'm looking for is a $25 dollar deposit per can to hold it for you. Thanks for looking guys. AF

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
I bought a bunch of them from autofire and they are great :D they also come in handy to stretch your arms so now I can scratch my toes with out bending over :rofl: you know I am in for 5 cans I just have to make sure I park close to you this year.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Russ I got you down for 5 of them. With those longer arms now Russ you can beat lucky to all the good parts:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much to ship a can? are you willing to ship them?

Wts .50bmg pulled projectiles. I've got 10,500 of these willing to deliver to the creek in April. It's coming up on us fast guys so I'm throwing this out there. 700 in a 50cal ammo can @ .33 cents ea. $230 a can.
These have slight pull marks, the ones I've reloaded run thru my m2 great, she eats them up. I'm hauling down 15 cans with me. All I'm looking for is a $25 dollar deposit per can to hold it for you. Thanks for looking guys. AF
Are you willing to ship these? - a USPS medium flat rate box can be up to 70 lbs & can you take paypal?

Thanks

t1S

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I con ship them if you want, shippings extra of course. Will have to ship without ammo can because there almost 70lbs per can now and packing and were over. Could double box without the can. Pp gift only
Thanks AF

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
You need to bring more than jut 15 cans with you ;)

This one time, at Knob Creek, I bought a 50 cal can of bullets. I didn't have a backpack, so my brother put it in his. 2hrs later, he mentioned it was my turn to haul this crap :eek:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
15 cans is about all I have room for it gets to be a lot of weight.
Surprised he carried that long. :eek:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update for API. 7 cans sold so far.
MG08 it was a pleasure to meet you tonight, if you need more let me know.
Thanks AF

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pm has been sent viper.
Thanks
Still have a few of these left if anyone else is interested. Will deliver to the creek, but you carry them from my truck with:help:
Thanks to all who have bought so far

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
as a data point, I picked up some of these from him locally - and they are in good shape - will be a good deal if you need them

Brian

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok running a pre knob creek special. Dropping the price Down to $215.00 per can delivered to the creek. I just bought some more of these can never have to many. Sold most of the other batch locally at gun shows. Let me know how many you want. I'm set up to take pp if needed.
Thanks for looking

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Loading up the truck does anyone else want some of these? May also be interested in trades for 1919 or m2 parts. Or 42 or earlier m2 tripod. Let me know
Thanks
Ken

1 - 15 of 15 Posts