1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS: 7.62 NATO L31A1 Hirtenberger MFG Blanks - The blanks are packaged 20 rounds per box. Asking $.85/box plus shipping from 44663 via UPS.
(Quantity pricing available) :D
--
TuscoTodd
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
TuscoTodd,

Is there any feeding issues with hirtenberger blanks? I would consider buying more blanks, but the extractor doesn't always grap the blank from the cloth belt. I don't know if the blanks slightly smaller, because I have the British radway blanks and there's no feeding problems. Any information would be great.

Thanks,

Phil

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phil,
Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with the blanks in my 1919 (yet) as I don't have a BFA for it. I will say that I have no feeding issues in my CETME or FAL with them though - but that is kind of apples and bananas in comparison. ;)
I did get out the calipers to see if there was a notable difference in the rim diamer of them verses the '75 vintage Santa Barbara I have sitting here next to the computer and it looks as though the rims are within a half of a thousandth of one another which I wouldn't think would be enough to sause issue?
Not sure if that helps or not, but until I get a BFA for the 1919, it is all I can offer.
(Hope it helps! :eek: )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts