1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

WTS 200rd battlepacks of German DAG 7.62Nato/.308 This is great ammo to feed to your 1919a4 beast. 147grn berdan primed non-corrosive goodness. Comes in the original sealed battlepack of 200rds. When was the last time you saw this ammo available yet alone less than a dollar per round.

Have 10 Battlepacks available. Priced as follows:

A: 1 200rd Battlepack 175.00 + shipping

B: 2 or more 170.00 per battlepack + shipping

C: 4 for 160.00 per battlepack + shipping

D: 5 or more $150.00 each + shipping

No sales where prohibited by law. Sale will be made in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws. I will be happy to do FTF if your local to me or want to meet for pickup.

Payment to be made via USPS money order or cash if FTF.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I may also be open to partial trades.
As with any sell my rule is first person to put cash in my hand and say I will take it gets it. I will be advertising these locally

Thanks,

Keep Your Powder Dry,

SlayerX_MKII

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
I remember the last time I saw it for sale. We sold the last two pallets that were imported. None has been brought in since. None is going to be available again unless the political climate in Germany changes.

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
I have at least one case of this stuff loaded on M14 strippers that I plan to dispose of one day - down and out a barrel.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
I have about 1500 rounds left, mine too will get expended. I have a bunch of other stuff besides the DAG. SA, Portuguese and CAVIM which smells like cat piss when you shoot it but it still works.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I have a bunch of other stuff besides the DAG. SA, Portuguese and CAVIM which smells like cat piss when you shoot it but it still works.

You think Cavim is nasty smelling? Try the Bulgarian copper-warshed stuff. Pray that the wind is from behind when shooting, you literally choke on the fumes... Added plus... you'll be pulling black boogers for a week after outta yer nose and beer tastes funny for the first case or so.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah still linking it all up have about 4-5 battlepacks left to link up. Couldn't find any buyers at a profit I would be happy with. Could have sold it per the box at the gunshows but its a pita and you have to argue with the FSA about how your a gouger because its not fair and such. When I offered it in bulk they balked wanting the bulk price for only buying 1 or 2 boxes. Had a few retards get irate because I wouldnt sell half a box or a quarter of a box at a time.

Goiing to be some fun shooting in the old 1919.

Keep Your Powder Dry,

SlayerX_MKII

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Slayer just think we were selling this **** at $450 a K and people were bitching! I bet I could sell 10 40 foot conex boxes of this stuff at $450 a K now and people would be happy to pay it. Some folks bitched when I offer mosins for sale saying they can get them 5 bucks cheaper. They fail to realize the added $80 bucks for shipping and a transfer to the $120 dollar price makes it $200 which is $75 more than I was asking. The world is full of folks that want **** for free.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I remember that. Think they had belgium FN come on the mkt at around the same time for around 400 something plus shipping. Did the math and the belgium was just a bit cheaper so I bought about 12k or so of the Belgium. Major investment at the time but well worth it.

Just bought a 200rd battlepack of Lith on auction and got it for a good price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts