1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale: AK47 rail spot welder. Works amazingly well. Heavy duty. Uses standard 110 plug. The longer you press down the lever, the hotter the weld. $600 Local pickup from Co-on Rapids, MN. Also, I can try boxing it if someone really wants shipping.
Automotive tire Wood Asphalt Road surface Bumper
Wood Automotive tire Asphalt Gas Flooring

·
Registered
127 Posts
As a new member you might want to list a location for local pickup. Joining an hour before listing for sale is not a good way to build trust.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a new member you might want to list a location for local pickup. Joining an hour before listing for sale is not a good way to build trust.
“Welcome to 1919a4.com!!!” Hey thanks!!! I really appreciate it!!!! Local pickup from **** Rapids, Mn

·
Registered
127 Posts
“Welcome to 1919a4.com!!!” Hey thanks!!! I really appreciate it!!!! Local pickup from **** Rapids, Mn
There is a section "new member introduction" great place to start. No need for the extra exclamation points. I am trying to help you. If you want to proceed, have at it. Hopefully someone will purchase your item. I only posted as a newer member. Please don't disappoint me by getting notifications about your post. Good luck

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
probably, yes. Actually, Moon Rapids, MN, but it starts with a C.
Dont let 50cal Indian get under your skin. Hes a newbie too. :LOL:

So Im going to be blunt and get to the point, what makes your welder better than the Harbor Freight spot welders that cost 145 bucks?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts