1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the second Romanian AK47 that I have for sale. It is a Romanian "G" Guard model with the correct side folding stock. The red bakelite magazine is not included but I will include a brand new TAPCO 30 round mag. The sling and bayonet are also included. This is built from a matching numbers kit and on a 100% Nodak Spud receiver. It has matching wood and is really a nice rifle. All Federal, State, and local laws apply. Will sell for $675 shipped to your FFL. I will need a file copy of the FFL license for my records. Payment by discreet PP or USPS money order. Shipping FedEx after money is received and buyer will receive a tracking number as well.
CaptMax

Attachments

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As there seems to be no interest in this AK at the moment I am going to pull the listing until next election.
By then everyone will be looking for them again. ;D
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Hmm that is a nice rifle but I am much more partial to the wood stock ones. The one you sold before this was beautiful, I just wish I had bought it!

If you have another I would be interested it that

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm that is a nice rifle but I am much more partial to the wood stock ones. The one you sold before this was beautiful, I just wish I had bought it!

If you have another I would be interested it that
Funny you said that as I was telling a friend that this hadn't gotten any attention and he suggested I put the factory wood stock back on and try selling it again.
He says lots of guys don't like the wire folding stocks. :(
Maybe I'll put one on and see if someone is interested then.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CaptMax
I can not PM yet and had a question or two.
Rustyiron, welcome to the forum.
Try me at: captmax (at) att (dot) net
CaptMax

1 - 6 of 6 Posts