1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sent Frankie into the salt mine to see if there was anything easy to get to and he found a few items:

First item is a pile of old Vickers lock parts, they are all in fair condition with pitting and in a few cases damage. They are best for filling a battalion spares box, gunner’s wallet, using on a dummy gun, or for use when appearance isn’t important. $50 for everything plus $10 shipping. SOLD to Mr,MAIM - PAID and SHIPPED

Set of US four military pliers, very nice condition and probably WWII vintage. Perfect for your range box, all US made by Boker, Cannock, Diamond, and the Linesman looks like Utica. $45 for the set plus $10 shipping. SOLD to WWImg - PAID and SHIPPED

Set of rivet head formers in a small wooden box, covers Brazier and round head rivets in six sizes. Has three drivers also. Perfect for tighten or forming rivets at the range or at home. Looks to be WWII vintage and may never have been used as the tools are in Excellent condition. $45 for the set plus $10 shipping. SOLD to Craig Johnson - PAID and SHIPPED

Two WWII naval officers cap badges, one for sure is sterling silver. Studs in back have fasteners. $30 for the pair plus $10 shipping.

WWII type wooden ammo box, has small chip on bottom of left-hand front corner but in overall very good condition. $50 plus $10 shipping. SOLD to Mr,MAIM - PAID and SHIPPED

WWI type wooden ammo box, excellent condition, may be reproduction. $40 plus $10 shipping. SOLD to Mr,MAIM - PAID and SHIPPED

Set of three Vickers tools, the set of tools includes a belt repairing tool (pliers) that was used to install new rivets on a cloth tabbed ammo belt, a MK II combination tool to service various parts on the gun, and a clearing plug (in the USA we call them ruptured case extractors) to remove ruptured cartridge cases from the barrel.

I have two kits available and they contain the same three tools, the only difference is one kit has the first pattern machined clearing plug tool and the other kit has the first patterned forged clearing plug, all tools are in grade "A" condition.

I am asking $100 per three tool set SHIPPED. SET #2 SOLD to 1919shark - PAID and SHIPPED
I have a one set of each type available.

Set (#2) with MACHINED clearing plug or Set (#1) set with FORGED clearing plug:

First "I will take it" followed by a PM gets a set. Please ask any questions before saying you will take it.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thanks. Pretty cool rivet set. I was a 68G in the military. Aircraft structural repair. Worked on Helicopters. Bought it mostly for personal reasons. Has a film of cosmoline on it. Ex navy surplus.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
Not sure how I missed this thread but nice score on the rivet set Craig (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts