1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling off ALL of my 1919 stuff. First off are the major items as follows. First is a Black Bear built 1919A4. I used to live in Ohio, not too far from Mark. I took him 4 Izzy kits to cherry pick parts from to build one gun. Built w/ KMP sear and trigger. I think he built it about 6-8 years ago. Gun has sat on tripod in living room since I brought it home from Marks. Decided to sell it so I took it out last Sunday and ran 100 rds. thru it, runs flawlessly, have video. Gun is perfect, unfired other than last week. With Black Bear built transit chest. Asking $3000.00 OBO. 1917A1 tripod from Ohio Ordnance. I drove to OO, they let me go in back room and handpick my own tripod. It has brass azimuth ring, brass small and large pintle and brass knobs. Brass ID plate is a reproduction. Tripod is damn near perfect, have photos. Asking $1400.00 OBO. Emory Jones 6 Lobe Crankfire, brand new, never on any gun. Asking $700.00 OBO. Browning 1918 Belt Filling Machine in original transit chest with feed chute. I believe this is 100% complete, superb condition, loader and chest. Steel, not brass. Asking $1200.00 OBO. 100 rd. cloth belts, no starter tabs. Asking $20.00 each, have around 25 of them. 225 rd. cloth belts, all have starter tabs, some are brass. Asking $35.00 each, have about 30 of them. Barrels; Around 10 NOS Izzy .308 barrels, asking $60.00 each OBO, also from Ohio Ord. 8mm John McGuire barrels, unfired, asking $150.00 each, have 2. Original NOS WW 2 packboard w/ original instruction sheet, perfect condition. Asking $200.00 OBO. Israeli .308 steel links, have 10000. Asking $50.00 / 1000.

Would prefer FTF in Arizona, will travel distance to meet. I really don't know if these prices are high or low but encourage your feedback and thoughts. I drove to Marks shop in North Jackson many times while he was building this gun, he was one of the best builders in the business. E-mail is [email protected] All reasonable offers will be considered, including as a package. Thanks for looking!!

Update / Price drop; Tripod SPF. Barrels SPF. Links SPF. 1919 now $2700. 1918 Belt Filling loader now $1000. Crankfire now $600. 225 rd. belts now $30 each.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I'm in Arizona.

I'll take all of your Izzy barrels. Your Izzy links provided they're not rusted. Maybe a packboard.

Will discuss. I'm sending you an email now.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I wanted to post feedback for Scootertrash. I can't say enough positive about him after visiting and buying a few items he has for sale. An absoutely great dude who takes great pride in his firearms and takes exceptional care of everything. If I was in the market for a semi-auto 1919 I'd buy his. I'll post up some pictures that I took for Scootertrash in a moment.

Don't hesitate to do business with him, he's a good guy and a straight shooter, takes excellent care of his stuff, and is a pleasure to talk to.

Thank for the barrels and the links dude, I think I'm set for life! :D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I'm going to post pictures for Scootertrash to help him divest his excellent 1919 collection to other board members here. Stay tuned to this thread.

If you're interested in anything pictured please refer to the first post for Danny's contact information.

You won't find a better dude to deal with. Sorry to see him leave the beltfed community.

- Emory Jones 6 Lobe Crankfire, brand new, never on any gun. Asking $600.00 OBO.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update

Tripod sold. 1918 Belt Filler sold. All belts, barrels and links sold. What is left is Black Bear 1919, Emory Jones crank and WW II packboard.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Payment received

Thank you Tanktrack. Money orders arrived yesterday. I hope you like the tripod, let me know what you think when you get it. Thanks! A pleasure doing business with you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update

Everything Sold EXCEPT; Black Bear 1919 @ $2700, Emory Jones CrankFire @ $600.00, WWII NOS Packboard @ $150. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,054 Posts
Nice complete Pack board the lashing rope is usually lone gone when we see these. It will make a nice piece for a for a display but I would hate to have to use it lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts