1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen :
I have sold my belt feds and am putting the spare parts up for sale . Due to the number of parts , pictures required , and ease of shopping , I'll be dividing them into groups . I'll post these as I have time . I will hold shipping till all groups are posted and you tell me your order is complete so you only have to pay one shipping fee . To be fair , if you want something , post an " I'll take ____ " . Question posts don't count . You can post that you'll take it and a question and after I answer it you can change your mind , no problem .
Thanks , Chris

Now , for sale :

bolt-1 New 30-06 RIA bolt with a mixture of parts ( best I have ) including a NIW drive spring and rod . $350
bolt-2 Used 30-06 SG bolt with mixed parts and also includes a newish drive spring and rod . $250 SPF
next :

bp-1 Extractors - have three - top 2 short leg - bottom long . $60 each. SPF
bp-2 Cartridge ejectors - have two - new . $15 each . SPF
bp-3 Cartridge ejector pin - new . $6 . SPF
bp-4 Cocking lever . $15 .
bp-5 Sear . $10
bp-6 Firing pin assmly . $20 .
bp-7 Sear springs - have 4 . $4 each . SPF
next :

bp-8 Drive springs - have 6 . $4 each , SPF
bp-9 Drive spring rod - have 4 in wrap , 2 lightly used . $8 each for NIW - $5 each for used . All SPF
bp-10 Cocking handle - have 2 . $15 each . 1-SPF 1-left

Thanks for looking , Chris

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello,

I would like to buy the following,

6 Drive springs . $4 each ,
2 NIW Drive spring rod $8 each for NIW
2 Cartridge ejectors new . $15 .

Thanks,
L.C.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ABCB , those items are priced per each . My error on leaving the each out on those . I'll hold them for you till we are ok .
Chris

·
11,524 Posts
at $60 each those extractors are fire sale priced so i can't image anyone backing out.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Chris, I assumed they were each, so we are good to go. That would be, 3 extractors @$60, 2niw drive rods @$8, and four sear springs @$4....$212+ shpg, correct?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You've got it MrMaim.
Thanks Rory , I tried to beat everybody's price on this stuff .
Thanks ABCB , sorry about the error . Yes on the $212 , I'll pick up the shipping fees as a thank you for understanding . Let me know when you're done shopping .
Chris

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the 2 used for $5 each . See if you need something else because it will cost $10 flat rate to get $10 in parts to you .
I'll hold them for you .
Thanks , Chris

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pin is SPF .
That leaves a bolt , cocking lever , sear , firing pin , and a cocking handle .
Thanks , Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts