1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My apologies again . I had caught that the sear and cocking levers were not right and posted them over in my " rhino and elephant " ad where they had sold .
Chris

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ok , need to move this stuff . RIA bolt with mixed parts , the firing Pin assmly , and the cocking handle , all for $300 shipped .
Thanks , Chris

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
If the buyer of the bolt does not want the extractor ( it's not RIA ) , I would take it off , credit him $60 , and bill you $60 plus $10 USPS .
Chris

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I sent him the bolt internals as well . I'll sell you the striped bolt for $200 . There is a "P" on the left side forward of the cocking pin hole and "RIA-6147299-10 " on the bottom between the two holes there . I just noticed very light wear along the right side top edge from the center of the two front holes to about half way past the cocking pin hole . Looks unfired but might have been installed or rubbed in my spare parts box .
Chris

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sure , I know who you are . I'm the guy with the handcart for sale in Yuma with the bad new tire that my cats thought was a neat scratching post . PM on it's way .
Chris

21 - 30 of 30 Posts