1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a nice Breda M37 parts kit along with the tripod, transit chest, tools, and some spare parts including another barrel. This is in very nice shape and would be a great kit to build into a postie or semi. It does not appear to be cut through the interrupted threads as I have previously test fit the barrel. Dennis at Midwest Metals has an approval and has been doing builds on these. I do not have pictures of the tripod at the moment but it is nice like the rest of the kit. IMA no longer has these available and the tripods have been absent from the market for quite some time now. If you would like pictures of the tools I can dig them out and post them. I prefer not to ship this as it will be quite expensive due to the weight and would be willing to delver this to the buyer at the Knob Creek shoot in April. I will also include a Breda feed strip but these are also still available through IMA as well. Please ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them. If you need any specific pictures please ask and I will post or email them to you. All parts are present including some extras, just has a messed up gas piston that I will replace before it is delivered.This kit also contains the large barrel wrench but it is not visible in the pictures nor is the tripod.
Price is $3000. Please no trades as I have other projects to fund.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Open to offers but will not separate.
BTT, CaptMax

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowered price to $3000 delivered to Knob Creek show if paid for in advance.
CaptMax

·
Registered
591 Posts
As a bump, I can also pick up this kit and crate if you want it built into semi auto by me, on Friday of KCR. Cost would be 2750 plus return shipping to have it built and refinished assuming all small parts are there, barrel lock and extractor, etc.
Thanks,
Dennis
MMC.LLC 07/02

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a bump, I can also pick up this kit and crate if you want it built into semi auto by me, on Friday of KCR. Cost would be 2750 plus return shipping to have it built and refinished assuming all small parts are there, barrel lock and extractor, etc.
Thanks,
Dennis
MMC.LLC 07/02
Thanks Dennis, all parts are there and accounted for including some extras. Again I will replace the bad gas piston with a good one.
If someone wants this speak up as I am sure it will sell at the Knob Creek show.
They make an impressive build if Dennis does the work. :D
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys, I really want to move this kit. I will be taking it to the creek if anyone is interested and you can save on the shipping.
Was asking $3000 for everything but if you make a reasonable offer it is yours. All parts are there including the two undemilled barrels.
The gas piston is being replaced and will be included with the kit and tripod.
Bump for a quick sale.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Dennis built mine and did a great job! If you want to buy a kit and have it built then this one will save you a lot of shipping dollars. Several 100 to be exact.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Would SOMEONE please buy this damn thing?!?!?!?!! I absolutely can NOT be tempted with this at the Creek......:jedicrying:

Nice looking set up CaptMax. BTT

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
do you still have this
Not trying to steel Captmax's thread but.

I believe he sold that at the creek a year ago. But if you are looking for a kit, I have a dummy gun that can be reworked and built. Has all internals, spare barrel, feed strips and tripod with AA setup that I want to sell. I will have it with me at KCR this fall or PM me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts