1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen :
I'm offering up for sale my fully transferable 1919A4 with a matching A6 USGI kit . It is a USGI kit assembled on a Cato side plate . Now , before you move on , a little history . This was my second belt fed I purchased and , like most Catcos , it never worked . After 3 decades of fiddling with it I sent it off to Brian ( 30calmachinegunner ) and he completely tore it down . The side plate was in spec. , but the USGI bottom plate was off along all three axis . He replaced it , assembled the gun , and refinished it all to match . It has worked flawlessly sense . It sat unfired for 30 years and I fired it for about three years before retiring from belt fed shooting in 2011 . The pictures show it's excellent condition , and it's only faults are the tight latch and backplates ( if you'd consider those faults ) . Note it comes with 2 minty 1917 type backplates ( the sun in Arizona makes the all metal ones HOT ! ) . A touch of extra class . It also allows any scratching from the buttstock to remain hidden on the one backplate so the other looks nice . It comes with two carrying handles , a early and a late USGI . There are two sets of bipod legs , one early WW2 and one late . It also has 2 barrels and 2 shrouds ( an A4 and an A6 on each ) . All in all a very nice set up and gives you basically two nice guns in one .
It is on a form 4 in Arizona . I will deliver out to the Phoenix or Tucson areas or I will ship , but shipping , ins , and taxes are the buyer's responsibility . I am asking $15,000 .
Thanks for looking , Chris

PS : I think my camera is dying , gun color is as in the table pictures .

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
bump to top with final price drop .
In answer to some questions , the feed pawl and cartridge stop is USGI .
Thanks , Chris

PS : listed on other sites .

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Nice package Chris that is like three guns in one, 1919A4, early war 1919A6 and late war 1919A6

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree, great price... I just don’t have that kind of cash right now... wish I did! The 1919 is one of my bucket list FA’s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts