1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Browning 1917 semi auto on a Colt 1928 tripod, setup in 30-06. Gun comes with 3 cloth belts, 2 wooden ammo boxes, water can, condensate hose, and everything you need to shoot the gun minus ammo. This gun came from a collection we purchased from one of the members here and was WELL taken care of. Please ask questions, I will do my best to answer them(or get the member to answer them). He told me the gun was shot VERY little since it was built. The pictures speak for themselves. Please let me know if you need a certain photo and I will get it to you. Due to the size and weight of the gun, tripod, and accys we will likely ship the gun on a pallet, this will make it so we can secure everything together. $6000 shipped OBO. SPF

We were asked to do our best to see that the guns go to homes where they will be enjoyed as much as the original owner did. We cant think of a better bunch who will do just that than the gentleman of this group.

2nd ammo can not pictured, wood unpainted. Condensate hose and can not photoed either.

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
Beautiful gun and very nice details I doubt it will last long.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is just beautiful!!!! You'd be hard pressed to find all of the individual components alone for that price too.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Looks like a Rollin Build.

Very nice....even has the $1K Panoramic Sight Bracket.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Guess I shoulda charged more ;). I'm glad it's going to a good home.
Congrats on a beautiful '17 Redroth.
And yes Jared, rest assured it found a good home and will be well taken care of. :D
CaptMax

1 - 20 of 23 Posts