1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3RD POST - New Site Has Limitation on Number of Pictures You Can Post

My wife got tired of hearing Frankie snoring in his hammock so she gave him some tobacco and sent him down into the salt mine dig out some parts. It looks like he found a little of everything down there so there should be something to interest everyone. Being that it is Memorial Day weekend, I figured I would set SHIPPING AT A FLAT RATE OF $10, whether you buy one item or you buy everything.

Very hard to find new Vickers tripod brass direction dial MKII with set screws in box with tag. $250 plus shipping. SOLD to L999here

Lot of five (5) new circa 1930’s cleaning kits, each kit contains a cloth case, pull through with brass end, mirror, and chamber cleaner. $25 for all of them plus shipping.

Very hard to find original Maxim steam condensing hose with both ends intact. Hose is brittle and best used for display. $100 plus shipping. SOLD to Gorgon

Leather tool case for WWII Finnish Maxim M32/M33 MG. $50 plus shipping.

Miscellaneous parts lot, what you see is what you get! $25 plus shipping. SOLD, split between Honda200x and bmbrzmn101

WWII vintage British broad arrow marked tool case. Size is 12” x 5” x 6” and would make a great range box for a Vickers or Bren gun. $45 plus shipping. SOLD to Mr.Maim

Standard rules apply, first “I will take it!” followed by a PM gets it. Shipping is a FLAT RATE of $10, whether you buy one item or you buy everything.
Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. If I have made any errors in the descriptions, please let me know.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I'll take this: WWII vintage British broad arrow marked tool case. Size is 12” x 5” x 6” and would make a great range box for a Vickers or Bren gun. $45 plus shipping.

PM inbound!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Honda, after you receive the lot, I am Interested in the grip and pouch pictured in the lot. Please pm me after you receive it if you like

chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Honda, after you receive the lot, I am Interested in the grip and pouch pictured in the lot. Please pm me after you receive it if you like

chris
I told him I really only wanted the starter tabs so maybe he can just sell me the tabs and sell you whatever is left. If I do have to buy the whole lot, I will contact you

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi bmbrzmn101,
I have PM'ed honda200x, I can certainly split the lot. Please work out the details and he can send me the balance plus his shipping. The rest can go into your box.
Regards,

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi L999here,
Yes, it will be a direct replacement. I have done that many times.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Hi L999here,
Yes, it will be a direct replacement. I have done that many times.
Received brass Vickers dial just as check went out. We've done so much business on Vickers stuff. Albert is my most trusted seller and is a tremendous asset for us Vickers guy's. Kudo's for supurb service,packing and shipping.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts