1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , WTS argentine army colt copy belt loader made by antonio prado , looks like new but missing funnel and crank lever .
Item located in south america
price 550$ plus 60$ for shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Yes...this brass funnel is an exact copy of the original and will also fit on the 1918 Browning machine. Hoiwever,it is shorter in length and is made specifically for the 7.65 Arg cartridge but will also feed the .308 and 7MM cartridges.

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Len, I must have missed the fact that you made these? I have about 30 Argentine loaders that I need some trays for so how many do you have left?

·
Registered
190 Posts
L999here, thanks for responding, the funnel hopper that you made, can it be enlarged to accept a 30-06 cartridge, or is the outside overall length of the hopper mating surface is also shorter, that would prevent such modification?
Please let me know. Thanks. Jim

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
For Russ...
Got to find 'em first...then dig 'em out. I'll let you know as soon as I can find 'em.

These funnel's are solid brass and don't believe they can be milled out to accept a longer cartridge like 30/06. Yes...the mating surface is also shorter.

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
PM and ph call to Russ. Got a few brass funnels left and over 12-brass top covers (called a magazine-$100 shipped)) for the 1918 Browning Belt Loader. These will probably never be produced on this scale again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts