1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS: Complete FN30 kit $1375 shipped. ***SPF***

I have an FN30 kit for sale. Offering it here first for a day before taking it to my vendor section at Weaponsguild as this is more up you guys ally. As far as I know it is 100% complete. Metal is in good condition though finish is almost non-existant. Demil was done very well with the bottom plate not being ground to oblivion. This has an Israeli barrel and nut otherwise appears to be all FN. There are some small areas of rust here and there but nothing that won't clean up in the finishing process. Rear sight has a couple spots of rust but moves like new. Any questions please feel free to contact me via text for speed of response. Thumbnails below lead to larger photos. All small parts are in light oil in the bags and most other parts are stored in light oil and bags as well, taken out for photos. Asking $1375 shipped. If this price is out of line please let me know. Payment via paypal preferred 100% either as a gift or add 3% as insurance for yourself.

Thanks!

Sean
508-340-5015

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Proper ladder sight. After looking the kit over a bit better and seeing the rust spots (that should clean pretty well regardless) that will need attention I am revising the price to $1375 shipped. I think that is pretty reasonable. Nothing is a rust bucket and it is in spots. It appears that there was a preservative applied other than cosmo? Like black tar and the rust appears under that in most cases. OP will reflect the price change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts