1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS: Complete Israeli 1919a4 kit in 7.62 (less RHS plate)

All parts are in excellent condition. Put it together and get ready to go!

RHS plate available separately. Other parts available as well....feel free to contact us with your needs.

$975 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
6,044 Posts
I will take it
Dan
Dan take a look at the bottom picture the bottom plate does not look right? The edge you can't see looks damaged/bent? Can't tell if it is just the bubble wrap or what and I could be wrong but would still request a picture of the other side.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks Toolman,
I looked at it pretty good, I believe that it is the bubble wrap that makes it appear bent. The top side that is view-able though the slot appears straight. In order for the bottom to be bent as much as it appears the top would also show fairly dramatically.

I have been emailing back and forth with Ron lately, I have no reason not to trust his judgement.

Besides that when I say "I will take it", It's Took, good or bad right or wrong.

Sincerely though, I do appreciate the concern. As a new guy I have been treated very well by the members of this board, and do truly appreciate it.
Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan: Thanks for the speedy response. PM inbound.

Toolman:

Attached some more detailed pics.

·
Premium Member
6,044 Posts
Nice looking Kit Ron it must have been the bubble wrap or my old eyes playing tricks on me lol. Nice score Dan it should be a beauty when built.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice looking Kit Ron it must have been the bubble wrap or my old eyes playing tricks on me lol. Nice score Dan it should be a beauty when built.
hello Toolmanm203....
if you would be so kind to help Ron with some i/d of parts i would be most grateful .
thank you in advance
Ron 1 800 685 8263 days eastern time

·
Premium Member
6,044 Posts
Sorry I did not see this sooner I just got done with work and will call tomorrow but tell him to feel free to call as well anytime as I am on East coast time also. 585-749-8880 Russ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts