1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK guys I just got off the phone with Dolf and he is doing a one time sale on his five volume set of the Browning books. He will sign them any way you like and mail them to you and I will be picking them up in a couple weeks and driving them down to him at which point he will sign them and I will ship them out from his place in Texas. Your cost is 320.00 plus 25.00 shipping so if you have ever thought of getting a set of his Browning books NOW is the time because who knows if we are going to have any shows this year and keep in mind he is 92 years old so if you want a signed set personalized to you I would certainly not wait because you may not get another chance. This is only going to work if I get at least six sets sold so please post here and we will get this done. If you have some of his books and would like to complete the set then he can do that as well just let me know what you want and I will get it taken care of. Post here and if we hit the mark I will post hos address and all the info and get this going. Thanks, Russ

Dolf's address is:
Dolf Goldsmith
PO Box 160249
San Antonio, Tx. 78280-2449
I will keep everyone updated if we hear anything on the New Vickers books and if we get them in time we can add them to the order and ship them all together. Thanks, Russ

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Great deal and great offer - I already have the set, and signed, ( got them as they came out, and contributed to them as well) but if you want to have the best reference set and shop manual this is a "must have".

Brian

·
Registered
589 Posts
Russ I sent him an Email referenced in the letter last sent. I have not heard back from him. Maybe you could help me out. Aaron

·
Registered
297 Posts
Put me down for a complete set, Russ. I have one already that I'll move out to the shop. A personalized set from Dolf will be special. Are any of the new Vickers books available to sign and add to this offer?
Mike
Halo Mfg

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Russ, Count Me in.Let me know what you need from me. 1-complete set. Thanks Randy

·
Registered
313 Posts
I will take a set, Thanks
Dan

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow that was fast lol and yes
42 rocker I will get you a price on these and have another envelope of Dolf's jeep info going in the mail for you with a nice picture of Byron behind the wheel. (Tim bought Dolf's jeep)
Brass Cartridge- We still have not heard a word from Dan Shea, apparently we are getting the mushroom treatment but the minute I know something I will post here. The original purpose of this trip was to help Dolf get them all packed and shipped but nobody will tell us WHEN it is going to happen.
R.E.Mtn- I will talk to Dolf today about it and let you know.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Glad to see this from our members! If you don't already have the set they are great books written by one of the icons of our time!

1 - 20 of 106 Posts