1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Glad to see this from our members! If you don't already have the set they are great books written by one of the icons of our time!
Guy's you can't go wrong with this set!!! There's so much information your mind will go crazy on how many projects you could start. Thanks to Russ I have a complete signed set and it's my best reading material I own.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well we are over 18 sets so I will start working on this and Dolf still has some of the German books from Austria that I posted about back in the spring (link below) so if any one wants one of those also it won't add much to the shipping. I will post his mailing address here so just drop him a note with how you want it signed and he will do it. I am picking these up and driving them down to him in a few weeks.
German book- WTS: German Machine Guns developments, tactics and use from 1892-1918 | 1919 A4 Forums

Dolf's address is:
Dolf Goldsmith
PO Box 160249
San Antonio, Tx. 78280-2449
I will keep everyone updated if we hear anything on the New Vickers books and if we get them in time we can add them to the order and ship them all together. Thanks, Russ

·
Premium Member
2,630 Posts
Russ, thank you for putting this together. I will take a set. Just tell me when and where to send the funds. MSG

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Well we are over 18 sets so I will start working on this and Dolf still has some of the German books from Austria that I posted about back in the spring (link below) so if any one wants one of those also it won't add much to the shipping. I will post his mailing address here so just drop him a note with how you want it signed and he will do it. I am picking these up and driving them down to him in a few weeks.
German book- WTS: German Machine Guns developments, tactics and use from 1892-1918 | 1919 A4 Forums

Dolf's address is:
Dolf Goldsmith
PO Box 160249
San Antonio, Tx. 78280-2449
I will keep everyone updated if we hear anything on the New Vickers books and if we get them in time we can add them to the order and ship them all together. Thanks, Russ
So just send Dolf a check made out to him for $345 along with a note on how you would like books signed?

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
So just send Dolf a check made out to him for $345 along with a note on how you would like books signed?
Yes sir and no rush because it will be a couple weeks before I am there and ready to ship but at the rate the mail is moving it may take that long for your check to get there lol

Russ,

I'll take another set to save.

Troy
[/QUOTE]
I am buying a couple myself Troy (y)
e it will be a couple weeks before I am there and ready to ship but at the rate the mail is moving it may take that long for your check to get there lol

Reactions: GBYENKO

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Wow.. Nice turn out guys.Im sure it will make Dolf's day. And im sure it surprised "Toolmanm" The turn out his post generated. Talked with Dolf a few years back as he was leaving Russ's spot at the creek and browsing the other venders . I stoped and talked with him a bit on a ANM2 i was working on. Surprised me of all the people pushing threw that had no idea who he was . Out of all places. I enjoyed the talk .As i truly feel it wasn't long enough. Thanks Russ for setting this up. Wish i could send all my other books and have them signed as well.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Randy if you send them to Dolf he will certainly sign them for you just say the word and I will let him know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Russ is Dolf also selling / signing the new Vickers book yet?

what is the cut off date for requesting a set?
thanks Mike

·
Premium Member
2,630 Posts
GBYENKO:

toolmanm203:
Yes sir and no rush because it will be a couple weeks before I am there and ready to ship but at the rate the mail is moving it may take that long for your check to get there lol

Russ,

MSG:
Done.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hello Russ is Dolf also selling / signing the new Vickers book yet?

what is the cut off date for requesting a set?
thanks Mike
Mike not really a cut off date but I am headed down in a dew weeks to get this done so keep that in mind. We have heard nothing on the new Vickers book yet and I commented about that in the other posts on this thread but I will keep everyone updated as I know more.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Russ-- I know it maybe strengthening it a bit. Do you know if there is going to be a release of the "Devil's Paintbrush"

Frank

21 - 40 of 87 Posts