1919 A4 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Russ-- I know it maybe strengthening it a bit. Do you know if there is going to be a release of the "Devil's Paintbrush"

Frank
No there is not to the best of my knowledge Frank the warehouse has been out of them for a bit. Contact Rick at BMG parts I think he still has some signed copies of the devils paintbrush.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Man.. There’s so much interest, you might need a U-haul to get to the post office, Russ!
I may need a bigger truck to drive to Texas lol you wouldn't believe what I am hauling down on this trip. My back is going to hate me lol

Reactions: Chuckles1225

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I'd like a set also.
I have you all covered. Dolf was a bit more than surprised when I told him how many sold here. He has been lurking on the board and watching the thread so thanks to everyone whom ordered a set.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Russ,

I'll take a set as well. I'll send a check out on Tuesday. Thanks for setting this up!

Brian

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ok guys just a quick update to let you know Dolf is ready for this. Make sure you get you checks in and a note on how you would like them signed and I will be down there in a couple weeks to get this done. I will post here with any updates. Thanks again for jumping in you won't regret buying these books.

Dolf's address is:
Dolf Goldsmith
PO Box 160249
San Antonio, Tx. 78280-2449

I will keep everyone updated if we hear anything on the New Vickers books and if we get them in time we can add them to the order and ship them all together. Thanks, Russ

·
Registered
102 Posts
Russ,
Seems I am the odd one, as I only need volumes 3 and 5.
Are you able to do just two books to complete my set?

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'll take a set if it's not too late
Yes we can cover you and all the info you need is in the above post.
Russ,
Seems I am the odd one, as I only need volumes 3 and 5.
Are you able to do just two books to complete my set?
I will get a price from Dolf and shoot you a PM with the cost just do me a favor and remind me this weekend if you don't hear from me.

Reactions: LanceS4803

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
So we are making the checks out to Dolf Goldsmith and sending it to his address, correct?
Yes sir Dolf gets all the money and the hot Asian chicks lol I am just the lacky who lives in the shed and gets rice.

Reactions: jesusday

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will also take a complete set signed as well if they are still available. Please let me know how to submit payment. Thank you

41 - 60 of 87 Posts