1919 A4 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I will also take a complete set signed as well if they are still available. Please let me know how to submit payment. Thank you
All the info is in my above post or the first post and yes you can still jump in. Thanks you will certainly enjoy them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just ran across this thread - Thanks for doing this!

I will be putting a check in the mail tomorrow for set.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I agree Rory. I think Russ bit off more then he can chew. He will be spending all his free time shipping out orders. I'M sure it made Dolf's day . I can imagine his smile. . A-men to that...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Check went in mail today. This is great that the initial goal was six sets and the orders just keep multiplying. I hope Dolf is enjoying this and has plenty of ink pens handy, LOL. Thanks again Russ for making this offer available for members as well as Dolf.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
Thanks guys I am glad to do this for both the members here and Dolf and yes I am going to need a bigger truck lol. I spoke with him last night and should be down there in two weeks and will certainly be updating the thread when I get there to keep everyone up to speed. I still have no news on the new Vickers book so it may be time we ALL start calling Chipotle press and asking WHEN WILL IT BE DONE? The will not tell Dolf or I anything and since this was promised back in November it is more than annoying they won't even give us the decency of an answer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I feel like I'm getting in late. I hope there are still sets available. I am in for a set as well. I hope they get the Vickers book out soon as well.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I feel like I'm getting in late. I hope there are still sets available. I am in for a set as well. I hope they get the Vickers book out soon as well.
Yes there are still a couple sets left.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've never bought anything on here, and in fact just made my account. Been lurking for awhile. I don't really know what you need from me to complete the sale, but i'll take a set.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I've never bought anything on here, and in fact just made my account. Been lurking for awhile. I don't really know what you need from me to complete the sale, but i'll take a set.
Just send Dolf a check for 345.00 for his complete set of Browning books and a note on how you would like them signed. All the info is in the first post on this thread. Russ

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Update on the books guys. I spoke with Dolf last night and he had received 16 checks already and was getting ready to write everyone a letter letting them know he got them. I told him it was unnecessary and everyone here knew that I would not be there for a few weeks yet. I will be headed down in two weeks and will keep everyone updated on this thread and will PM or email tracking numbers as I ship them. Thanks again for buying the books from Dolf and PM or call me if anyone has any questions. Sadly we still know nothing on the Vickers book but if I do hear anything I will certainly post it here first. Russ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like .308Vorpal above, I too, often lurk here, but this appears to be worth opening my wallet for. I am sending Dolf a check in tomorrow (January 14th's) mail. Please reserve a set for me. Thank you Russ/Toolmanm203 for setting this offer up for all of us.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My check is in the mail , sorry but I sent it a little bit late. It was dropped in the mail this past Sunday.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Like .308Vorpal above, I too, often lurk here, but this appears to be worth opening my wallet for. I am sending Dolf a check in tomorrow (January 14th's) mail. Please reserve a set for me. Thank you Russ/Toolmanm203 for setting this offer up for all of us.
Will do and you certainly will enjoy the books. I can't think of many people that have done so much for our hobby like Dolf has and his books are an incredible wealth of knowledge but they can be dangerous. They have led me down many a rabbit hole lol
My check is in the mail , sorry but I sent it a little bit late. It was dropped in the mail this past Sunday.
No worries I think regular letters seem to be moving through the USPS ok it is just all the priority stuff that is slow these days.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Update on the books guys. I spoke with Dolf last night and he had received 16 checks already and was getting ready to write everyone a letter letting them know he got them. I told him it was unnecessary and everyone here knew that I would not be there for a few weeks yet. I will be headed down in two weeks and will keep everyone updated on this thread and will PM or email tracking numbers as I ship them. Thanks again for buying the books from Dolf and PM or call me if anyone has any questions. Sadly we still know nothing on the Vickers book but if I do hear anything I will certainly post it here first. Russ
Russ-- That is very gracious of Dolf to do that! Th snail mail USPS has been running a bit slow in my area (still awaiting parts that was to be delivered on Dec 21). If you could post those checks that were received we probably can head off any check mailing issues and alert the buyers to possible problem. Thanks again for putting this together. (I too am awaiting the Vicker's Book) -- Frank

61 - 80 of 87 Posts