1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK guys I just spoke with Dolf last night and sent him eight more sets that I had picked up on the way home from his place after the last trip. We had a bunch of guys contact me after I was already gone from doing the first run in February asking for sets. He bought the last 24 sets that collector grade publications had which are at my shop and I doubt they will be printing more because Sue (the owner of Collector Grade) is just selling what is left after Blake passed. Your cost is 320.00 plus 25.00 shipping so if you have ever thought of getting a set of his Browning books NOW is the time because I doubt he will be making the creek in October this year and keep in mind he is 92 years old so if you want a signed set personalized to you I would certainly not wait because you may not get another chance. We can only do Volume 4 & 5 if you need loose books to complete your collection but he is out of Volume 1-3 (sorry) Send him a note on exactly how you want him to sign them with a check to the address below and I will be helping him from up here. They will be double boxed just like the first run so no worries there. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or special requests and I will do my best to make it happen. Thanks, Russ

Dolf's address is:
Dolf Goldsmith
PO Box 160249
San Antonio, Tx. 78280-2449

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like I will have to send Dolf more book 6 sets are already spoken for.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few of the members could not find this thread so I am bumping it to the top for them.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If there’s any left I’d like a set.
Yes, there are about 12 sets left so just drop Dolf a note with how you want them signed and he will get them out for you and reach out to me if I can help at all. Russ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts