1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS: Emory Jones 6-lobe spadegrip CrankFire *SOLD*

WTS: BRAND NEW Emory Jones 6-lobe, spade grip CrankFire unit for $500 plus shipping. I purchased this new from Emory, back when he was still making them.

This thing is amazing. The machine work and finishing are top notch, and Emory is an absolute man among men in the gun business. The CrankFire includes the standard size trigger "roller" plus a larger diameter sleeve that Emory made to activate the trigger on the TNW gun. So if you have a long-travel trigger, you're good to go.

My price is a little less than what I paid, but the unit is brand new. I will email you pics on request, but can't get them small enough for the server here to accept. I will take Visa/MC through my business at no extra charge, too.

I thought this had sold back in July, but the deal fell through, so she' available once again.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Took a whole hour? Damn!

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
These cranks work GREAT! Dave Dhuckz and ferfunwoody came out today and brought theirs and we burnt several thousand rnds threw it and it ran faster then my F/A 1919. It looks awesome on the gun also, i thought it would look kinda funny but it fooled me. You can even shoot it as a spade grip, pretty impressive. Just another toy my daughter will have to have in the long run. Dave and Jeff, the girls are still talkin about their "GIFTS". Thank you very much, you made her really happy! Shes upstairs cleanin hers and my 1919 right now, im too lazy to do it, LOL. Had fun and yall come back out again whenever ya can.

Thanks Wayne

·
Registered
106 Posts
Spadegrips

You might
have been better off getting a better 1919A4 to use it with. It looks like your spending more time than it's worth explaining to these guys what it is. I've got two of sth spadegrip crankfires, if I had a 3rd 1919 I'd have a third spadegrip crankfire for it. Looks like A smart one inally read your post. Good luck, Jim​

1 - 9 of 9 Posts