1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling out, have a 1919a4 kit (keeping sideplate) 400.00 , thousands of links, 65 per thousand, a repro tripod 200.00, t&e 135.00, homeade pintle, it is machined just like the orginal except that I made it out of all one piece of 4140 steel, cut out the large groove with an EDM, I know that was an expensive way to go but worked at the time 50.00, A6 kit (stock,bipod, and flash hider) 145.00, 3 chromed lined barrels, 55.00 each. think that covers it, if anyone would be interested in it all make a reasonable offer. I know the prices aren't break neck, but they are cheaper than retail and as we all know this stuff isn't going down, prices do not include shipping or commie paypal. thanks for looking, email [email protected]. Brian

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and please nothing outside con-US, or in states where your gun-hating politicians won't allow it. hate to be like that but I am not familiar with all the red-tape that goes with shipping out of the country

·
Registered
34 Posts
1919 Stuff

I Am Interested In Your Homemade Pintle And The And The Chrome-lined Barrel. I Will Email You From My Home Tomorrow Am. Do You Have Any Pics?
Thanks,
Adrian

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,161 Posts
So Brian, what are you going to shoot when I come out next time? :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rollin , hopefully, MG-42 ,working on one. I have the new cnc mill and lathe up and running, looking at some other equipment too. if you come out again you will have to stay longer this time. So much to build so little time. PS I have another 1919 stuck away, that is twin sister to the one I sold, for hard times, of course.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts