1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few of these left. They are unused, just a bit of finish wear from storage. I can put a fresh park on them if anyone wants one of these. They vary only by the length of the full diameter handle portion, bot OAL is the same on all. $12 shipped 1st Class Mail.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotcha covered. Just let me know which "style." Call it Short or Long, I suppose.

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Rollin, I will take two of the "long" handles (what real man could ask for a short one?) if there are two left. PM headed your way.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You got it. I will update what's left by tomorrow. Waiting to confirm which version fjruple is wanting.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are solid. Will check the OAL when I get to the shop on Thursday. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Crap, looks like I'm buying some Christmas presents. How do you want paid?

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Lucky#13 SEZ: Gotcha covered. Just let me know which "style." Call it Short or Long, I suppose.

It's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long!!!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Rollin, if there is one long one left after you tally up your orders please let me know. I would like one.
If your parking any of them please put mine in the tank as well, I only have a large park tank and don't want to fire it up just for one handle if I can help it. Thanks buddy!!!
CaptMax
Ps. PM me your address for payment too. :thumbup:

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dang, looks like I may have more demand than I have product. That made this a little awkward! The four "long" ones were claimed by fjruple and xdevildog. Trying to be fair here, NBC LT, Starvingboy and GNXGuy are next in line, only the short ones available. I do have one more similar to these, so I can cover four more pieces total. CaptMax, Coltman, wonderdog, may still be able to cover you. Working on it. Might find more.

I have company in town (family) today, so I am a bit slow to keep up here. Bear with me!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just took a measurement to answer on the length. OAL is just over 3", but the key length from the side plate will be right at 2". Hope that helps. Working to tie these down in order. Thanks, gentlemen!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still working down the list to confirm orders. Will update as we go, but looks like I will run out before I can take care of all who posted here. I might be able to refer a source for more, but I am just about out of these.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts