1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Updated 8/26/2019*..................I have a new source for Firing Pin Springs and now have ample stock available. I have tried them and they work great in my personal weapons.

I have a few NOS (in the wrap), Stripped Firing Pins. Each will come with a new production firing pin spring set, including retaining pin.

I have opened a couple of the Firing Pins and they appear to be NOS with No Maker's Mark on any of them.

I also have a few "open" Pins with different manufacturer markings. If you're looking for something particular, let me know, I'll take a look.

.....................$15 ea set shipped (one firing pin + one spring set)

03.04.16_003.JPG 7.19.19_001.JPG

I also have some assorted Small Parts listed in this link: https://1919a4.com/showthread.php?50571-WTS-Spare-Parts

First "I'll take it" in this thread gets priority/preference.

Thank you, Matt

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Hey Matt. I'll take
2 sear springs
2 barrel lock springs
2 trigger pins with springs
2 firing pins with springs
2 drive springs
2 P-38 can openers

Guess how many guns are on my bench right now, then send me a PM with total due and how you would like to be paid.

Thanks!
Lloyd

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Received some fresh Spring Sets from "Zapp" today, so I have a few more NOS Firing Pins with new Springs available.

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally have a fresh batch of spring sets to go with the Firing Pins. Have a few in stock right now.

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Matt

Do you still have any barrel plungers left? Looking for two as well as a pin set. I don't have enough posts to PM. I can be contacted at thelach at sbcglobal dot net

Thank You

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a new source for Firing Pin Spring Sets, so am now back in stock and able to ship Complete Firing Pin Sets immediately.

Thank you, Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts