1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling (1) FN30 ground gun parts set - 7.62x51 As pictured with left sideplate - looks to be complete $1100.00 plus shipping. IMG_9596.JPG IMG_9597.JPG IMG_9598.JPG

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Thanks Karl, I saw this last night while taking a break during the Super Bowl.
Kept telling myself I need to get the Ferret completed. :eek:
Congrats, CaptMax

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Someone needs to help me with my FN beltfed addiction. I can't stop buying, building, and shooting them. Now, I'm hooked on 30 cal ANM2s also.

Know of a 12 step program?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Nice kit for a good price. Only appears to be missing the drive spring. Good buy Karl, Remember rehab is for quitters!

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Someone needs to help me with my FN beltfed addiction. I can't stop buying, building, and shooting them. Now, I'm hooked on 30 cal ANM2s also.

Know of a 12 step program?
When you figure out the 12 step program maybe you should open a clinic, there are several of us that need to enroll. :rofl:
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
All my MGs are within twelve steps when I'm in my gun room……..all the therapy I need!
Now that is my idea of a 12 step program :D

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
All my MGs are within twelve steps when I'm in my gun room……..all the therapy I need!
So are mine, guess I'm already enrolled and didn't even know it!!:)
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
If a hobby turns into an addiction, and the value of the collection increases accordingly, is it still an addiction?

Yeah, you might be surrounded by boxes, have your desk stacked with boxes, have tripods lining the living room. Would anyone complain if they were stacks of $100 bills?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts