1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's right, a custom made reverser handle that only us rails on this forum can appreciate.

Has an A1 3 prong flash suppressor and A2 front sight. I left the sling swivel on there so you can hook it to your key ring.

First picture is the reverser you will be getting. Second picture is what it will look like in a standard control stand.

$100, shipping included. I accept PayPal and USPS money orders.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fantastic work.

Knowing nothing about the trade, how bad would it have to get before you 'fixed bayonets' on that baby?

B-D
It's Christmas eve and the dispatcher called you and said "I'm putting you in a siding for 5 trains, the fifth hasn't even gone on duty yet."

Yeah, affix bayonets!

·
Registered
741 Posts
A brass reverser handle too! I couldn't buy one here in California, that flash hider would have to be changed out for a muzzle brake! all the reverser handles I have accumulated in my 20 year career with the railroad have been plastic, sigh! I've always heard about the brass ones just never seen one laying about. People have a tendency to grab them every time one shows up which would explain the switch to plastic! :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's another one I did with a 20mm projectile. You can be your own bullet train..

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also have one with a vintage 8-Ball.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts