1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: .308 tracer & assorted 223 bullets, some reduced

308 BULLET SALE ON HOLD.........I MAY HAVE ENOUGH ORDERS TO EXHAUST SUPPLY......

I also have several varieties of .50 cal. pulled bullets. Ask if interested.

Absolutely no paypal!!!! They have an antigun outlook......which is anti-Constitution.....I will not contribute to their bottom line.

Soooo........all prepaid shipping; full box quantities only (500 .308; 1100 .223), multiple boxes OK........

1 All sold 9/19.........308 boat-tail pulls, seem to weigh 148 on my Dillon scale......13cents, each, box holds 500.

2. .223,.... green tip pulls, have black wax residue, only very faint pull marks (edit)......I failed to weigh these, many call them 62 gr so I am going with that, .10cents........1100 per box.

3. All sold 9/19..........223,....FEW 75gr hp new, 14cents, several 100 but doubt a box full.

4. .223....1000 in sealed (two 500 count baggies), new, 62gr (??) same length as green tip, all new but different mfgrs........$120. prepaid

5. All sold 9/19.......223,.....New green tips, all gone, apparently only several 100 on top of pulls w/no black wax & very faint pull marks...price reduced a bit, .12cents

6. .223,.... short tracer pulls..........reduced to .10 cents, all seem to be scuffed from pulling, not nice......

7. .223,.ALL SOLD.....as new long orange tip pulls, 16cents. ALL SOLD

8. .223 red tip on 10count stripers.....these bullets have "tread" on one side
(???) shows in picts......$3.00 per 10 on stripper.

Tip paint on new looking bullets is a bit sketchy......hard to tell how long these have been shuffled around in these cans..

Post/PM proceedure.......

PJH

Examples.......except bagged new .62s...

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
...5K for me...

I'll take 5K of the .308 pulls @ $130 per K. Please advise mailing address for my check. Send to...Len's Ammo Shop,2402 S. Michigan St.,South Bend,IN-46614. Should be able to put most in a PO large flat rate box.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no paypal

No paypal..........they have an unacceptable gun related attitude. I will not contribute to their bottom line.

PJH

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Orders in today, out tomorrow.....

Sent some last Friday too.....

Been asked how to get the black residue off........any help???

PJH

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sent some last Friday too.....

Been asked how to get the black residue off........any help???

PJH
I clean mine in bulk, in the cement mixer with crushed walnut. Thats it. And they came out nice. Then i clean them in SS to really clean them but only in same type lots or the paint will come off the tip and you may not know what type you have

I have tried the SS pins i use to clean my brass and it does not work well and almost smears the tar.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
late payments

Gents, some of you who spoke up early for the .308 pulls never sent payment......??? I am filling orders when payment is received. As stated earlier, I may not have enuff ball pulls to fill every ones order as one of the boxes marked 4000 pulls turned out to be tracer.

Tomorrow the tracer goes on for sale at .20/400 minimum.

PJH

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Got my 2k pulled 308. Heavy as heck...lol. Thanks. Sure got my shipping monies worth from USPS this time.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Short counts

Any one came up short more than 10, lemme know...........I will forward the shortage....... if you came up over, I dont need to know.

Hand counts got ridiculous......last order filled by weight.

PJH

1 - 20 of 21 Posts