1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original WWII Era Finnish Army Armorers Case. Hard to find leather “SA” marked armorer’s tool case with metal reinforcements and wood inserts. Contained tools and cleaning supplies used to service a variety of small arms. Missing most tools except ones shown in the bottom of the case. Leather closure strap and carrying straps in very good condition. Perfect for a Maxim MG or rifle range box. I would like $150 for it plus actual insured shipping. SOLD to CaptMax SPF.
Furniture Wood Antique Metal Box Leather

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First “I will take it”, followed up with a PM gets it. All items will be shipped by insured priority mail at actual cost, happy to combine items.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Troy,
The contents look approximately like this:
Furniture Room Cabinetry Shelf Shelving

The Armorers case is hard to find, the tools are not hard to find. Run into most of them on a regular basis. There should be a wood handled screw driver in the case also with a reversible blade. I am happy to help the buyer of my case find most of these tools.
Regards,
Albert

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Albert, If this is not sold "I will take it". I would also be interested in the other missing tools should you be able to help me locate them.
I love these accessories and this will go nicely in my collection. This is a super item to find. Please PM payment information and I will get it out to you shortly.
Thank-you, CaptMax

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I either got up too early or you were sleeping in Troy. :D
CaptMax
I just have way to many projects going right now to add this 1 to it.

I'll let you complete it and buy it from you when you sell it to fund your next armored vehicle:wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts