1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very Nice Interport clone, marked HK 21 and Portugal on top of receiver, bipod, SEF lower, sear ready, spare barrel and ammo belts included, also takes M60 links. $10,500 shipped, receiver to your FFL, bbls and parts to you.
Message with email for pics. Thanks for looking, BP

·
11,182 Posts
i have a reg trigger box, will it work on this host?

and because i'v never used one, are the barrels hot swapable or are they pressed in like other HK guns?

·
11,182 Posts
Dam Rory is there anything you don't have in your closet? Besides that's too much gun for you🤣
there are a lot of things i don't have....

@Mr.Maim has beat me to everything posted for the last 6 months!

and this is only a maybe item for me. of all the things i have, i am comically low on .308 ammo so its likely out of the question but just interested

·
Registered
162 Posts
I feel you pain with Mr. Maim he beet me yesterday on those belts..
HK21 is one of my Favorite HK guns it's a FAST M... F...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
i have a reg trigger box, will it work on this host?

and because i'v never used one, are the barrels hot swapable or are they pressed in like other HK guns?
The trigger box needs to be modified slightly to accommodate the ejector which is different on the beltfed HKs.

It's not really a big deal. I'll be doing it on my pack once I have an HK beltfed.

·
11,182 Posts
yeah... so i am not going to cut anything on a small $35,000 steel box. I will be happy shooting brownings.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I'm with you! IF I were to do it, I'd send it to Mike Woodward/TSC Machine or Mike Otte/Michael's Machines.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm with you! IF I were to do it, I'd send it to Mike Woodward/TSC Machine or Mike Otte/Michael's Machines.
FWIW, I had Mike cut one of my DLO boxes for the 21 ejector lever - very reasonable $.
Mike even upgraded the friction sear I had in there with a roller sear while he was at it (nice guy!)

Also be aware that the trigger housing relief can be different between builders.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The trigger pack on this gun Used to have an S&H sear in it, so it is ready to go.
If you have a sear or registered pack! Yes Rory, the barrels are quick change, go for about $1K ea.
If you can't handle the belt fed, Go with the HK11, which is magazine fed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
yeah... so i am not going to cut anything on a small $35,000 steel box. I will be happy shooting brownings.
it’s not a big deal. The cut. Don’t let that sway your decision whether to buy a 21/23 etc. it’s a deeper cutout in the front upper frame to allow the larger 21/23 ejector to dive down into. Plus you may need a “truncated” sear trip for the 21....or maybe just for the 21E- can’t remember but either way it’s just a drop in replacement of the regular hk sear trip lever w the front aspect cut off making it square instead of angled .

ive found it totally worth it - the sear pack mods - to do so as it opens up beltfed world.

just this past Sat. I shot 2,500 rnds thru my mm23E at OFASTS. Never got around to using the 21E kit on it. Had a blast! Esp awesome w the hk belt box which quick attaches to the bottom of the gun. Easy to put on, take off, load belts into, store, and has great ergonomics for shooting the gun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts