1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an all German HK21E Parts Set for sale. These parts are new, (see photos). I accept Money Orders, Personal & Certified Check, PayPal (Friend Pay).

Parts are at TSC Machine so you can call Mike to verify - (804) 994-9999

Please Post You'll Take, You Can Email Me If You Have Any Question - [email protected]

HK21E Parts Set - $11, 500 Shipped

• HK21E Feed Mec
  • HK21E 17.7" Heavy Barrel - x1
  • HK21E Belt Box (In Wrap)
  • HK21E Bolt Group (Sear Ready)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump Back Up

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced Price

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump Back Up

·
11,291 Posts
Not to take away from the seller but this is the most expensive parts kit I’ve ever seen. What makes this so special? I just want to understand what I’m looking at

·
Registered
713 Posts
Not to take away from the seller but this is the most expensive parts kit I’ve ever seen. What makes this so special? I just want to understand what I’m looking at
And that's the reduced price. I'm curious myself.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I agree with Rory . This is the most expensive kit i have ever seen. The parts are nice yes, But very height in price . I bought a complete Receiver S/A for $4,500 and did my Complete build with extra BBl for another $4,300 TOTAL Build cost was $8,800, What is the reduced price ???

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hk21

Is this a registered receiver?.... as in NFA? Only reason I could see for the price....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was only about 10 or fewer of these new demilled kits that were ever imported into the country. This is not an NFA item as the receiver is a semi-auto HK91.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump Back Up

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump Back UP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts