1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll grab you those pics today guys. They should come either tonight or tomorrow.

Keep in mind is $1099 delivered a piece. I have a total of 2 kits.

Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I don't think it is but if its a model 1914 Hotchkiss, I am interested too. [email protected]
Hey guys, I'm a dealer by trade and while these are not my specialty I generally know what I have. If these were some uber rare kits worth $3000+ each, I'd certainly have checked into that. So if you want just a good hotchkiss kit, shoot me a PM. But if you're hoping for some super rare 1 in 10,000 at this price item.. please save us both some time.(no offense meant but it's chaotic here and I just don't have to time for wild goose chases lol)

These are 1922/26 model kits. I'm pricing them low because I'm moving and just don't want to drag these huge boxes along.

Will get pics asap.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Hey guys, I'm a dealer by trade and while these are not my specialty I generally know what I have. If these were some uber rare kits worth $3000+ each, I'd certainly have checked into that. So if you want just a good hotchkiss kit, shoot me a PM. But if you're hoping for some super rare 1 in 10,000 at this price item.. please save us both some time.(no offense meant but it's chaotic here and I just don't have to time for wild goose chases lol)

These are 1922/26 model kits. I'm pricing them low because I'm moving and just don't want to drag these huge boxes along.

Will get pics asap.
Sorry, I looked at this 3 times and missed the huge 1922/26 in the title every time. I was looking for different gun, not something rare.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
added pics to original post along with contact info

@IMB, no problem I understand. These would still make a cool project IF you can find the SA receivers for them :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would have been nice if either of y'all that I sent pics could have bothered to reply with thanks.. go to hell.. anything really. Someone rushes to get me pics I generally respond with something even if I'm not interested. Guess I'm just a different kind of person.

THAT SAID

Take ANY FAIR OFFER on this last kit. Same one in picture. I had 3, the other two are sold. Need this one gone. No fair offer will be refused.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts