1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More great and wonderfully priced items from the salt mine. If you buy these parts from me, I can buy more stuff from you guys! I will of course combine for reduced shipping, I do not charge for shipping and handling nor do I make money on the shipping.

Will consider trades/plus or minus cash for stuff I am looking for: Original clamp for 1928 Colt belt loader, original used box for M1918 belt loader box, WWI Vickers parts and accessories, original M1917 spare parts box plus contents and accessories, M1917A1 or M1918 tripod, Finnish Maxim accessories, M1928 Colt WC Panoramic Zeiss Jena sight.

A. Brass Chatillon Scale believed used to measure the trigger pull pressure on a US 1918 Lewis Machine Gun. It has been used and is in good working condition. It measures 3 ½” long and it will measure up to 24 pounds pull pressure. Can also be used to set pull measurements on Vickers and Maxim MG’s. I would like $20 for this nice scale. SOLD to magnet69 - PAID and SHIPPED

Chain Fashion accessory Metal Keychain

B. WWII era British Vickers leather tool and parts box used to hold spare parts, tools, and parts wallet and is carried by the gunner’s assistant (number 2). Marked .303 Vickers Gun made by J. Oakman and dated 1940. Leather and metal reinforcement strips and rivets in good condition a nice item in good usable condition. Does NOT come with carrying strap, I would like $30 for this nice WWII era parts and tool box.

C. Vintage Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) military "Tool Pouch". Part number 1221-08210, pouch has loop for use with a thru belt, or metal clips for military belt mounting. It folds open, with a number of compartments, and the flaps have larger pockets, with Velcro type closing flaps. Overall condition is excellent, with no tears or rips, all belts and buckles. Pouch measures 9" x 10" when closed, and is about 1" thick. I would like $10 for this nice tool pouch, perfect for the range. SOLD to Mr.Maim - PAID and Shipped.

Beige Wallet

D. Reproduction leather carrying handle for the Vickers Battalion Parts and Spares Box.

Here is a rare chance to buy a very nicely made leather reproduction carrying handle for either the British or Australian Vickers Battalion Parts and Spares Box. Perfect for replacing a worn, damaged, or missing carrying handle at a very fair price. Near impossible to find and expensive to have custom made assuming you can even find someone to do it. The leather carrying handle will be identical to the one shown in the picture. Please note, the camera flash makes it appear lighter than it actually is. I have one left $100 plus actual insure shipping.
Bag Handbag Fashion accessory Leather Kelly bag

E. Item #1 - Original Vickers extractor assembly (extractor, gib, gib spring, and rear cover), WWII type firing pin #2, and a safety spring. All in good useable condition, extractor perfect for modifying for 7.62x54R ammunition by milling the cartridge rim slot. I would like $35 for it plus $6.80 insured shipping.

F. Item #2 - Original Vickers extractor assembly (extractor, gib, gib spring, and rear cover), WWII type firing pin #2, and a safety spring. All in good useable condition, extractor perfect for modifying for 7.62x54R ammunition by milling the cartridge rim slot. I would like $35 for it plus $6.80 insured shipping.

G. Item #3 - Original Vickers extractor assembly (extractor, gib, gib spring, and rear cover), WWII type firing pin #2, and a safety spring. All in good useable condition, extractor perfect for modifying for 7.62x54R ammunition by milling the cartridge rim slot. I would like $35 for it plus $6.80 insured shipping.

H. Item #4 – Two (2) Original Vickers WWI MKI firing pins. Both in good useable condition, I would like $80 for the pair plus $6.80 insured shipping.
Sewing machine feet Sewing machine Household appliance accessory

I. Item #6 – A grab bag of original Vickers parts needing cleaning. Parts may have rust, pitting, or dents. You will get a crank handle and knob, large cross head tripod pin, petrol cap, handle brush, lock casing, and trigger firing lever. I would like $30 for the lot plus $6.80 insured shipping. SOLD to Dave D - PAID and SHIPPED

Antique tool Metalworking hand tool Tool Monkey wrench Key

J. WWII Era Finnish Maxim Parts. Hard to find WWII vintage Finnish Army Maxim (09/21 and 32/33) rear tripod traverse mechanism in good working order $400 plus actual insured shipping.

Auto part

K. Book on the history of the Finnish Army from Past to Present (1995). Nice book of 317 pages presenting the history of the Finnish Army from Just before 1918 through 1995. It is written in Finnish but composed mostly of black and white and a few color pictures. It covers WWII battles, all light and heavy weapons through the mid 1990’s. It includes pictures of Finnish medals, ranks, and uniforms. I very nice and hard to find reference book. $40 plus shipping. SOLD to Dave D - PAID and SHIPPED

Text Novel Design Book Book cover

L. Set of three (pairs) of NOS WWI Era Vickers Aircraft Machine Gun Electric heaters. Hard to find WWI vintage heaters that attached to each side of the Vickers machine gun side plates and were used to keep the gun warm at altitude. There are two heaters per box, and you are getting three sets a very rare accessory in original card board boxes. Boxes in fair/good condition, heaters have small patches of surface rust from almost 100 years in storage. $50.00 including insured shipping.

Wood

M. Israeli M1919A6 kit. Contains bipod, stock w/ clamp, carrying handle, and flash suppressor to convert a M1919A4 BMG into Israeli M1919A6 configuration. Set is in very good to excellent condition. $395 including insured shipping.

N. Nice set of Russian Uniform items. Grouping of Russian items to include NOS Russian Navy Belt with two brass buckles, three army shoulder boards (two NOS, one used), a bunch of uniform buttons and two medals. $25 plus $6.80 insured shipping.

O. Very nice condition WWII Russian Maxim MG bottom plate. Nice plate in very good/excellent condition that is surplus to my current needs. Marked with a “T” (Tulva?) $95 plus actual shipping.

Wood Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Hardwood Floor

P. One Lot of NOS Bren parts in original boxes. Nice grouping of eleven (11) barrel regulators, two (2) barrel nuts, and ten (10) magazine platforms. All parts are NOS and in perfect condition. $100 shipped won't every find all of these at that price!. Moved to Gunbroker.
Box

Q. Nice reproduction box for the M1918 Belt Loader in like new condition. $60.00 shipped to your location within the continental US. SOLD to IMDan9093 - SPF
Trunk Box Ammunition Baggage

Please ask any questions before you say you will take it. First “I will take it”, followed up with a PM gets it. All items will be shipped by insured priority mail at actual cost, happy to combine items.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
....I'll take I, item 6, the Vickers parts, and K, the Finnish Army book. Dave D.
Hi Dave,
Thanks, I am going to throw in another Finnish (soft cover) book at no charge. Will calculate combined shipping tonight and will email you total.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Got my Lewis trigger gauge today in good shape plus Albert threw in another different gauge for FREE! Thanks Albert!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I will take the reproduction 1918 belt loader box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts