1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS WWI & WWI Knives

I will be listing a few items I want to sell as I have some projects I need to complete.
There will be a variety of items I will post here as time allows. All prices are firm and will include shipping.
Discreet PayPal preferred. If you need more pictures or have questions please ask. "Thank-you".
CaptMax

Lets start off with some daggers and knives:

Smith & Wesson #2 (not required to ship via FFL) $650.00
This includes a box of shells and the velvet lined oak box. It has been in the family since it was purchased in the 1860's. I would not shoot this and would consider it a wall hanger.

MG34 Bolt, DOT marked and complete with nice rollers. Pictures posted soon. $220.00
This is a stock photo from the internet in the mean time:

More items to follow, stay tuned.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was the knife on right a Randall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, carried in Vietnam by a veteran friend. I decided I better not to sell that one.
CaptMax

·
Registered
507 Posts
Ya thought so! Love those did not look at price well but if I recall it was a fair price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to offers.....but please don't be offended if I respectfully decline them. :eek:
BTT, CaptMax

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I will be out of the country until the Knob Creek show I am going to close this thread. I will not have time to ship anything before then anyways. If there is something here your interested in (or other items) please PM or email me and I will bring it to the show. I will be there selling a Breda kit with the tripod, chest, and tools as well as several other items. See you all there at the show!!!
CaptMax

1 - 6 of 6 Posts