1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have another 600 pieces of once fired Canadian IVI 50 bmg brass for sale. This brass was fired in a laboratory test barrel.
Also have 200 pieces of WCC.

All brass is dated 2011 and 2012

This is not once fired machine gun brass left in a drum in the rain. IT was used for velocity consistency testing in a clean lab environment and stored in a climate controlled facility (indoors in AC) its entire life.

The Chamber is so tight on the test barrel that these will drop right in a std m2 barrel even though they have been fired. These were not used for pressure testing .

You will not find better 50 BMG brass anywhere. Tons of this stuff has been sold on snipers hide at $1 each.

65 Cents apiece in lots of 200, $12 flat rate shipping

·
Registered
761 Posts
How is the IVI brass? Any feedback from you guys that bought some?

Soft, hard... how did it size, what type of crimp on the primer? Did you uniform the pockets or do anything else to the brass?

Looking for some feedback to see how good the brass is, uniformity...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe someone will chime in, I have not had a single complaint and a couple of guys have made multiple orders. Brass has not been processed in any way, straight out of test barrel, into a drum and stored indoors. I believe I have about 600 pieces of IVI, 400 WCC and a few thousand Lake City

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
How is the IVI brass? Any feedback from you guys that bought some?

Soft, hard... how did it size, what type of crimp on the primer? Did you uniform the pockets or do anything else to the brass?

Looking for some feedback to see how good the brass is, uniformity...

Thanks
If their .50 brass is anything like their .308, its very good stuff. I've loaded a lot of their .308 and it works very nicely in the press.

·
Registered
754 Posts
IVI 50 brass

received IVI brass today, looks bright like new, very nice- thanks

my mailman prob doesn't like me afer a carton of 50 bmg bullet heads and three cartons of 50 brass within a week

1 - 20 of 24 Posts