1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,952 Posts
Fair price heck Lucky13 and I just watched one go off on epay and it went for 610.00 :eek: the very same set up you have! We just shook our heads in amazement lol. They are getting harder to find and with the bipods fetching 150.00 by themselves your package should sell quick. All of this stuff is drying up but the economy has been a bit slow in our hobby these days, even the creek was no the norm for guys spending money but trust me it will go. Good luck. Russ

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A picture would sell it
Thanks gentlemen. I will attempt to figure out why I can't get pics on here. I know the prices on these have gone up, but wanted to offer a fair deal on the board since I've been treated very fair here in the past.

"Be what you want the world to be"

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Thanks gentlemen. I will attempt to figure out why I can't get pics on here. I know the prices on these have gone up, but wanted to offer a fair deal on the board since I've been treated very fair here in the past.

Email the pics to me, I'll try to post them for you........Jim
cahotrod at cox dot net

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

Do your "posting permissions" at the bottom right of your screen say "You may post attachments"?

Isn't there a minimum post count to be able to send PMs and post attachments on this board?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts